What is GTA 5 (Grand Theft Auto 5) ?
Grand Theft Auto V is an open world action-adventure video game developed by Rockstar North and published by Rockstar Games. It was released on 17 September 2013. Grand Theft Auto V is played in third-person and combines driving and action gameplay in an open world environment, allowing the player to interact with the game world at their leisure. The game is set within the fictional state of San Andreas, which is based on Southern California, affording the player free roam over the world’s countryside and the fictional city of Los Santos, which is based on Los Angeles. The single-player story is told through three player-controlled protagonists whom the player switches between—Michael, Trevor and Franklin—and the story follows their efforts to plan and execute six large heists to accrue wealth for themselves. An online multiplayer mode is included, allowing up to sixteen players to engage in both co-operative and competitive gameplay in a recreation of the single-player setting.
Minimum system requirements:
- Operating System: Windows Vista and Up
- CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or similar
- RAM: 3-4 GB
- Hard Disk: 30 GB of free space
- Graphic Card: GeForce GT 340, or Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 5400+ , or Radeon HD 3800 series
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 Compatible
- 1. Before downloading the .exe turn off any Anti-virus programs( some of them are blocking the download server ).
- 2. Open the installer and wait until it downloads ( the same folder as the installer ).
- 3. Open GTA 5 folder and launch “setup.exe”.
- 4. After installation navigate to “C:/Program files/Rockstar Games/Grand Theft Auto 5″.
- 5. Launch “GTA V Launcher.exe”.
- 6. Play the game!
Grand Theft Auto V
- for PC will take full advantage of the power of PC to deliver across-the-board enhancements including increased resolution and graphical detail, denser traffic, greater draw distances, upgraded AI, new wildlife, and advanced weather and damage effects for the ultimate open world experience.Los Santos: a sprawling sun-soaked metropolis full of self-help gurus, starlets and fading celebrities, once the envy of the Western world, now struggling to stay afloat in an era of economic uncertainty and cheap reality TV. Amidst the turmoil, three very different criminals risk everything in a series of daring and dangerous heists that could set them up for life.
The biggest, most dynamic and most diverse open world ever created and now packed with layers of new detail, Grand Theft Auto V blends storytelling and gameplay in new ways as players repeatedly jump in and out of the lives of the game’s three lead characters, playing all sides of the game’s interwoven story.
Grand Theft Auto V for PC also includes Grand Theft Auto Online, the ever-evolving Grand Theft Auto universe. Explore the vast world or rise through the criminal ranks by banding together to complete Jobs for cash, purchase properties, vehicles and character upgrades, compete in traditional competitive modes, or create new content to play and share with the Grand Theft Auto community.
All new content and gameplay created and released since the launch of Grand Theft Auto Online including new Jobs, an arsenal of new weapons, scores of new vehicles, new properties and player customizations will also be available in Grand Theft Auto Online for PC. In addition, the current community of players will have the ability to transfer their Grand Theft Auto Online characters and progression to their choice of PlayStation®4, Xbox One or PC.